Jack and his wife Savannah reside in Homewood with their three children (6,4, and 1). They are active members of Christ Fellowship Church and in the community supporting local non-profits like The Bell Center. Jack and his family enjoy spending their time with friends and family in their Edgewood community, spending summer weekends at the lake, and fall Saturdays in Auburn.
- Auburn University
B.A. Finance (2012)
Masters, Real Estate Development (2018)
- 2021 CCIM Candidate
- 2019 BCRC 3rd Place “Sales and Leasing” Division
- 2016 BBJ “Rising Star in Real Estate”
- Over $50 million in multifamily sales across 20 transactions since 2019
- More than 200 transactions across all sectors since 2014
- Driven Red Rock acquisition growth in excess of $30 million dollars by leading investments into the redevelopment of community-centric assets.
- Clients include a collection of regional mixed-use developers, multifamily investment firms nationwide, landlords of retail, office and warehouse properties, and dozens of small business owners across central Alabama