Bo and his wife Caren reside in Mountain Brook with their four children aged 18, 15, 12 and 10. Bo is an active member of Saint Luke’s Church in Crestline and actively works with local non-profits and volunteers at local non-profits such as The Firehouse Shelter. Bo enjoys duck hunting, Alabama Football and spending time with his family at Lake Martin.
- University of Alabama
B.A. Arts & Science (1991)
- 2021 CCIM Candidate
- 2015 BCRC and Commercial Real Estate of Excellence as one of areas “Top Producers” in the Investment Division
- 2019-2020 Board Member Birmingham Board Member for Birmingham Neighborhood Housing Services of Birmingham – Real Estate Division – Non-Profit
- Over 30 multi-family transactions in Birmingham, AL Metro Area since 2019
- Worked closely with multiple local multi-family owners to divest large multifamily portfolios in the Birmingham Market in the past 5 years. Portfolios consisted of 10 + complexes in their portfolios.
- Experienced in selling multi-family in various neighborhood and property classes.
- Worked on Homewood redevelopment of Central Avenue project now housing The Little Donkey.